Tuesday 15 March 2011

Knapps Loch 6-11-10


Knapps loch 6-11-10, originally uploaded by Peter Ribbeck.

This is my first time at Knapps loch but definitely not my last.
The glow lasted about 30 sec before it started to fade

At the risk of blowing my own trumpet for the third year running one of my shots (not this one) has became a finalist of the landscape photographer of the year,It had a full page preview in the Sunday times and will be exhibited down at the national theater in London and will be in the LPOTY book 2010.
Here it is... http://www.flickr.com/photos/peterribbeck/3501449634/

2 comments:

Bee's Zen Garden said...

Waow!! This is gorgeous! *happy sigh* :-)

blueskyscotland said...

I,ve been round Knapps loch many times but never seen it look like this.
It looks like the most beautiful loch in the Uk here!
Fantastic,almost dreamlike.